As we go into the Holy Season, we expect miracles and ask the Most High to move us just a little closer toward becoming a strong, powerful and unified people. At the end of each year, we make a final push to meet our objectives and to sustain our institutional network across the country. To that end, we are asking your much needed help to meet our goal of $125,000.00 by December 31st.
You can learn more about the areas of greatest need in these slides from the All Church Meeting held on November 23, 2020. You can also spread the word to other Church members and your personal and professional contacts by sharing this Advent Stewardship Letter.
If you can’t give now, please make a pledge of support via the form below. Please return to this page by December 31, 2020, to fulfill your pledge.
Pledge Payment Methods
You can fulfill your pledge in several ways!
- Click the “Donate Now” button above to pay through PayPal.
- Send a check to one of addresses in the table below.
- Transfer money from your bank account through Zelle (see below for instructions).
|Region||Mailing Address||Zelle Recipient ID|
|Atlanta||PAOCC, 944 R.D. Abernathy Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA email@example.com|
|Detroit||PAOCC, P.O. Box 2487, Detroit, MI firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Houston||PAOCC, 5151 M.L. King Blvd, Houston, TX email@example.com|
Follow these steps to send tithes/offerings via Zelle:
- Sign into your financial institution online banking
- Check Online Transfer to determine if you are able to an Online Transfer via Zelle
- Go to Online Transfer with Zelle
- Select recipient. Type in recipient ID from table above.
- Review and send
- Recipient is notified